AXIAL PATIENT MAKES PROJECT RED AND RE-ENGINEERED DISCHARGE A REALITY
Project RED is an evidenced-based approach to improving the discharge process so that patients are well prepared to leave the hospital. The project is focused on reducing preventable readmissions.
Axial gives hospitalized patients the information and tools they need to manage their aftercare. By doing so, Axial enables to reduce 30-day readmission rates and raise HCAHPS scores.
Through an easy-to-use touchscreen application, patients learn about their condition and medications, make appointments, and prepare for their aftercare. Axial also pinpoints where each patient needs human intervention, maximizing the effectiveness of your discharge coordinators.
- Beautifully design software that people love to use
- Patient education on 600+ conditions
- Interactive “teach back” to gauge health literacy
- Appointment setting with automatic reminders
- Integration with EHRs and Patient Portals (Optional)
- Dashboard of all admitted patients with key risk areas highlighted
- Avoid readmission penalties from CMS and private health plans
- Maximize value-based purchasing payments through improved HCAHPS scores
- Increase loyalty among patients and community physicians
Sign Up to see how Project RED can reduce readmission rates.